Moving Into Motherhood
Time & Location
About the Event
Move Into Motherhood - What You’re Not Expecting When Expecting
Presented by 4th Trimester + Postpartum Support Charleston
We know, mom-to-be, that you’re getting bombarded with all the advice on what to expect in these last few weeks of pregnancy. We want to talk about what you’re NOT expecting and what we can do to help you prepare both physically and mentally for birth and baby.
Hosted by Dr. Meg Henderson, PT, Founder and Lead Physical Therapist for 4th Trimester, join us for light, healthy bites from Coyote Nutrition and an interactive workshop specially designed for our moms-to-be on Sunday, October 27 from 1PM to 2:30PM at CrossFit Charleston.
Cost per mama is $30 with 100% of proceeds going to Postpartum Support Charleston. If you’re interested in all three workshops, we are offering a 20% discount at $75 for the bundle.
Click here to snag your spot - hurry as space is limited.
Bring your spouse or a friend and keep it casual in athleisure or yoga wear. You know we love little ones, but recommend getting a babysitter for this first session so you can fully focus.
The first workshop will cover:
- Your body during the 3rd trimester - 101 essentials and why they matter
- 3 ways to prepare for labor
- Expectations before and immediately after birth
- Q&A with Dr. Meg Henderson, PT
This Move Into Motherhood workshop is the first of a three-part series focusing on supporting moms at every stage of pregnancy and postpartum. Our next session, scheduled for January 2020, will be a Mommy & Me workshop focused on strength and stability for tackling those taxing new mom moves - healing post-delivery (what’s normal/what’s not), carrying baby, picking up strollers, and more. In March 2020, we’ll talk about getting back to active and functional fitness for our new mamas.
- Who: Expecting moms
- When: Sunday, 10/27 from 1PM to 2:30PM
- Where: CrossFit Charleston - 450 Deanna Ln #B2, Wando, SC 29492
- Cost: $30 per mama with 100% of proceeds going to Postpartum Support Charleston. If you’re interested in bundling all three workshops, we are offering a 20% discount at $75.
- RSVP: https://www.ppdsupport.org/moving-into-motherhood-workshop